Are you an expert in creating and implementing Corporate Communications with a means to engage staff and enhance brand awareness? Are you interested in joining a multinational aviation security organization with ambition and a great corporate culture? Do you like to develop corporate communication strategies, drive initiatives and lead the roll-out in cross-functional project teams?
The Corporate Communications Officer
- As a member of the I-SEC International team, the Corporate Communications Officer will lead and advise in strategic external and internal communications projects to excite customers and inspire and engage I-SEC employees globally.
- This will include direct responsibility for creating, planning, identifying opportunities to promote the organization, developing promotion material, leading and advising in cross-functional projects, advising the I-SEC executive board and developing policies and procedures to support strategic goals.
- Develop and implement a global commercial plan that aligns with the overall mission and strategy of the organization, that represents the corporate identity and core values.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range business development goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Be the business advisor and liaison to the HQ team, to the board members and the country MD’s of I-SEC to help coordinate, support and drive changes and provide insightful, innovative thinking and partnership on new initiatives.
- Partner with the executive teams to identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote and positively represent the internal and external communication. Develop and manage the I-SEC Group internal and external communications calendar across the I-SEC Group.
- Lead initiatives within the I-SEC Group to enhance employee relations and engagement by developing content, storytelling, programmes and policies - working together with country departments, and working together to generate ideas and improve communication concepts. Develop & implement value proposition(s) to increase brand awareness.
I-SEC International Security was established in 2005 and specializes in the provision of advanced aviation security services worldwide. These include security consulting and security handling: security profiling, checkpoint screening, HBS screening, cargo security, and other services. In addition, the company provides standard as well as tailor-made training courses for security staff and management.
I-SEC's management and key personnel are widely recognized in the industry as developers of pioneering aviation security concepts, methods and technologies, focusing primarily on high-risk environments.
With its highly skilled and experienced professional staff, supported by proprietary technological innovations, I-SEC is ideally positioned to deliver cost-effective aviation security solutions and services to airlines and airports with varying operational volumes and needs.
Since 2005, I-SEC has been established in numerous European and Asian countries in order to efficiently supply aviation security services locally. Additionally, highly specialized security service contracts with major US carriers across Europe have been awarded to I-SEC.
I-SEC currently has over 6,000 employees at 16 international airports in The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Korea and Japan and is continuing to expand to other countries.
I-SEC is a fully owned subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. ICTS is a public company traded in the United States and as such all its subsidiaries, including I-SEC are obliged to act also according to the US regulations (Reporting also according to US GAAP, SOX compliance, etc).
Corporate Communications Officer: key tasks & responsibilities
- Develop a global corporate communications strategy & calenda
- Own the development and implementation of the Groups communications calendar
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization
through internal and external communication
- Plan and develop PR strategies to strengthen the global brand recognition and the competitive
- (Oversee) Content creation: newsletters, programmes, imaging, reporting, presentations,
brochures, press releases, press kits and other promotional materials
- Lead and advise in cross-functional communications projects, work together to generate ideas
and improve concepts and share best practices
- Advise the I-SEC executive board on communications initiatives that contribute to strategic goals
of the organization
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for communications that represent the corporate
identity and support the strategic goals
Corporate Communications Officer: Job requirements
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Communications, Journalism, PR or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in corporate communications, PR and corporate strategy in
large multinational companies
- In depth experience in aviation and/or security related field, or at least a highly regulated and
people driven sector
- Professional experience in strategic planning, cross-functional and cross-country project
management and execution.
- Outstanding English written & verbal communication skills, including strong relationship
- In depth experience with managing internal resources (people, information and technologies) and allocate resources appropriately
- Experience in implementing a communications strategy, including marketing communications, brand awareness
Competencies & orientation: Self-starter, Result oriented, Creative, International and cultural awareness, Communicative, Strategic, Representative, Adaptable
- A competitive salary + 8% holiday allowance
- 12 month contract starting; with the aim to transfer to indefinite
- 25 holidays (based on a full time workweek)
- Flexible working hours - WFH or a Hybrid schedule possible
- Laptop & telephone
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Career development
Are you an experienced Communications Officer and ready to be part of an informal yet professional working culture and impact a global organization? Apply with your CV and interview tomorrow!