Are you an expert in everything related to Finance, from Bookkeeping, Payroll processing to Finance and Business controlling? Do you like to take ownership of the entire Finance process for our four companies in Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway)? Are you looking to join a people driven man-hour company, with a professional team of colleagues, reporting directly to our HQ in The Netherlands? Then we are looking for you!
The I-SEC Group, headquartered in Amsterdam (NL), specializes in the provision of B2B aviation security services worldwide. In addition to the employment of aviation security assistants, I-SEC offers security technology as well as standardized and tailor-made training for security personnel and management.
I-SEC currently has over 6000 employees at 14+ international airports in The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Italy and Japan and continues to expand to other countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Scandinavian I-SEC companies are a people (and dog) driven company, predominantly active in Cargo screening activities on multiple sites. We are looking for an experienced and all-round Finance Business Partner to join our HQ team, and work in Stockholm-Arlanda to manage the Finance processes from invoicing to annual reporting and everything in between. You work closely with the leadership teams across the Nordics, providing adequate, relevant and timely support and advice on the course of the business. The Finance Business Partner is overall responsible for the company's finances, monthly reporting, cash flows, budget and forecast preparation in line with Head Office guidelines, purchasing control, reconciliation, annual report and closing process. The Finance Business Partner is also the owner for all processes within finance and for ongoing performance reporting to the company's management.
- Five + years of professional experience in an all-round Finance position & similar environment
- You hold an academic Finance related Master’s degree; a post master degree (‘RC’) is a plus
- You have experience in Payroll processing; working with qualified accounting; controlling and follow-up of budgets and forecasts and has been responsible for financial statements, annual reports and Tax declarations
- Preferably you have experience within man-hour industry
- You have profound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, familiarity with Cognos is advantageous.
- International experience (Scandinavian) is a plus
- Fluent Swedish and English communication (good command of Norwegian and/or Finnish is a plus)
- It must be noted that we have (highly trained) security dogs as part of our organization, so they will be around regularly
- Availability to travel (20-25%) within the Region
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative and result driven
- International & cultural awareness
- Strong communication skills
TASKs and responsibilities
- As a member of the I-SEC HQ Finance team and reporting to the Group CFO, taking overall responsibility for the Finance processes in the Scandinavia region, from Bookkeeping and Payroll administration to Finance and Business controlling.
- Working closely with the leadership teams across the Nordics, providing support and advice on the performance of the business, becoming ultimately and more importantly, a Business Partner to the Country General Managers.
Bookkeeper, Payroll & Administrator
You are responsible for keeping I-SEC Nordic Countries’ Supplier, Customer and General Ledgers up-to-date and according to local legislation:
- Book entries to the General ledger, bank mutations, processing corporate credit cards and incoming invoices, preparing payments; billing and collections;
- Cash management and cash flow prognosis;
- Reporting VAT, social security contributions and taxes to the Tax Agencies;
- Taking Payroll processing “home” from the external accounting firms (initially Sweden); including salary administration and preparation and payment of salaries.
Your responsibility is to support the financial reporting as per the Group requirements.
- Responsible for accounts reconciliation and financial monthly closing of the four countries;
- Reviewing and analyzing country financial & management reports on a monthly basis;
- Fulfilling external audit requirements and contributing to the preparation of annual reports;
- Ensuring the internal controls throughout the Nordic countries are in place.
Your responsibility is to support the reporting, planning and control cycle for I-SEC Nordic countries, providing the Management Team with steering information and acting as a business partner to the Managing Directors and to the Group CFO.
- Reporting monthly results and KPI dashboards to Head Quarters, including the preparation of the monthly financial management reports and the Monthly Business Review pack.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts together with Country General Managers and other relevant parties within the organization.
- Analyzing countries’ business performance, revenue, operations and cost control and providing relevant and timely advice to the Country General Managers.
What we offer you
The role of all-round Finance Business Partner offers you the opportunity to implement new ideas and to take ownership of Finance across our Nordics businesses, by driving the change from outsourced accounting and payroll towards an in-house finance department. You are part of our HQ Finance team, reporting to the Group CFO and working at our Swedish offices in Arlanda-Stockholm.
This is a key position that offers freedom, growth and the opportunity to create impact in an organization that puts people first.