Are you an expert in everything related to HR, from drafting contracts to developing a long-term plan for employer branding? Do you like to take ownership of the employee journey, advising your colleagues and initiate projects for improvement? Are you looking to join a people driven company, with the best colleagues in the world, who cannot wait for you to share your knowledge and experience? Then we are looking for you!
I-SEC Sweden has about 90 employees, working in five different locations. Our employees work for safety and security: they screen cargo parcels that come into distribution centers. It is a big responsibility that requires training, certification and support. In addition, we have a team of explosive detection dogs, so there is a team working with dogs on a daily basis. I-SEC Sweden is part of the I-SEC Group, active in Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy and Japan. Next to Cargo screening, the I-SEC Group offers a variety of security related services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
I-SEC is a people (and dog) driven company, which means that our team deserves full focus and attention. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Manager to join our team in Stockholm-Arlanda to manage the HR processes from recruitment to offboarding and everything in between. Next to that you develop and implement new initiatives, work with the unions and the workers council. You are regularly in contact with the corporate HQ in The Netherlands and your peers across the Group for sharing best practices. The role can develop over time into a more internationally focused role, with HR management responsibilities for our Scandinavian subsidiaries.
- Five + years of professional experience in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor’s degree or Post-secondary education in People Management or equivalent professional experience in HR
- Experience with Swedish Labor Law, sickness management (employer obligations)
- Experience with unions negotiations
- Understanding of finance and payroll processes
- Experience in both practical (hands-on) and strategic HR management in a people driven environment
- Experience with initiating, developing & implementing procedures, advising the management team and being the trust advisor
- International experience (Scandinavian) is a plus
- Fluent Swedish and English communication
- You have a driver’s license
- You have passed or are able to pass a Security screening
It must be noted that we have (highly trained) security dogs as part of our organization, so they will be around regularly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Swedish & English
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Result- & Problem solving attitude
- Eager to learn & likes to take on a challenge
- Creative & Proactive
- Positive & energetic
- People driven
TASKs and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the HR Management strategy and operations of I-SEC Sweden
- Part of the I-SEC Sweden Management Team
- Manage ongoing HR processes such as recruitment, introduction, health & safety, leadership and employee development, compensation & benefits.
- Management of all Labor Law related matters: drafting & filing employment agreements, sickness management, compliance & quality management
- Responsible for maintaining relations with the Unions
- Take part in the salary related processes; mutations, controlling, salary audits - together with Planning & Finance
- Maintain & develop policies and procedures, in accordance with local legislation and corporate requirements
- Initiate and take ownership of projects & new procedures, such as a retention program, employer branding.
- Regular visits to each I-SEC Sweden sites
- Participation in the business plan and preparation of the budget together with the CEO and other relevant parties within the organization
- Coach & advise managers, supervisors and team leaders on HR related matters
- Be a trusted advisor to the workforce
- Take part in regular (peer to peer) sessions with HR and business leaders across the Group, to share ideas and best practices
What we offer you
The role of HR Manager at I-SEC Sweden offers you the opportunity to implement new ideas and to take ownership of the entire employee journey. You will be encouraged to create your own role and routines, whilst being part of an energetic and ambitious team. In the longer term, there is also the opportunity to expand your scope towards an international position and work with our Scandinavian subsidiaries as well. I-SEC puts people first, so this is a key position that offers freedom, growth and the opportunity to create impact. And, every day is bring your dog to work day at I-SEC Sweden!
Are you interesed? Send us your CV & Motivation and we’ll be in touch!