Are you social, observant & alert, and looking to work in a dynamic, international environment? Are you interested in a role with more responsibility and development opportunities? I-SEC can offer you a chance to redirect your career: you don’t need a diploma, because we will offer you an education next to your job! Interested? Read more and see what a role of security agent at one of I-SEC International Security locations would offer you!
I-SEC is active at 14+ international airports in The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Korea and Japan. Working as a security agent in one of our many countries, you will be responsible for securing travel or cargo to and from approximately 200 countries worldwide. You are the representative host, whilst being alert and observant to actively participate in safeguarding security. We are continuously looking for motivated agents to join our teams in any of the countries listed. Have a look at what I-SEC can offer you!
Security Agent: tasks & responsibilities
- Airport security: passenger control, hand luggage control, X-Ray image analysis & people screening; all in compliance with EU-relevant security standards
- Cargo security: inspect cargo shipments, investigate & escalate screening activity anomalies and keep accurate logs
- General security: object security, surveillance, hospitality/reception services.
Security Agent: requirements
- Live close to one of of the I-SEC locations (+/- 30 kms)
- Willingness to work shifts: day & night
- Fluent local language & English speaking
- Record of good conduct (i.e. no criminal record)
- Respectable appearance & good manners
- High sense of responsibility & confident appearance
- Ability to work in a team and intercultural competence
Security Agent: I-SEC offers
- Training & certifications
- Working in an international environment
- Challenging, diverse & dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary
- Extra allowances for night- and weekend shifts (depending on country)
- Choice for full-time or part-time contract
- Career development opportunities: become a supervisor, team leader, duty manager or become part of HQ.
- Being part of a great team: motivated & informal working culture!
Are you interested in a job as Security Agent in one of our locations? Use the country navigation menu on the I-SEC homepage to apply to a job in your region, send your resume & interview next week!